Q: Car overheating

the car overheats and the pressure of the coolant or water bursts out of the coolant tank until empty. i replaced my water pump and radiator in 2014 and a few days ago replaced my thermostat and cap I was told it could be head gasket but it doesn't have any white or any color smoke coming from exhaust only from the water or coolant bubbling out of the coolant tank

You still could have a blown head gasket. Sometimes the compression blows into the radiator. A mechanic can check to see if pressure is pushed into the radiator from the engine having a blown head gasket or a cracked head. The engine overheated for a reason and the fans should be checked to see if they are working, or the engine will keep overheating after the repairs are made. If you need help with this, a mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your overheating issue and pinpoint what repairs are necessary.