Q: I have a loss of power when acceleration the car does not drive pass 10 or 15mph I change the plugs and also change the fuel filte

I have a loss of power when acceleration the car does not drive pass 10 or 15mph I change the plugs and also change the fuel filter still no results when I change the plugs the car started a knocking noise also so now I have no power in acceleration and I have a knocking noise at the same time

A: This may be result of a failing or dirty m...

This may be result of a failing or dirty mass airflow sensor. This is a unit that is responsible for regulating the air flow into the engine as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is not working properly, this will cause an imbalanced air/fuel mixture resulting in a stalling or surging in the vehicle's performance. The knocking sound may also be a result of the struggling acceleration which is common when the engine struggles to develop power. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at your vehicle, and possibly replace your mass airflow sensor at your earliest convenience.