Q: Leaking pink water fluid towards the front left side of the car.

I accidentally hit my house with the front of my Volkswagen Beetle 04 learning to use a manual transmission. There is very little damage to the bumper, but I noticed a steady drip of pink clear liquid coming from underneath the car on the left side towards the front of my car. I used a plastic tub to catch the liquid and the tub has about two quarts of the liquid in it. What is the possible damage and cost of repair?

A: It sounds like you may have damaged the <a ...

It sounds like you may have damaged the radiator. Some coolant is colored green and some is colored reddish-orange, depending on the coolant used. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to conduct a few tests to diagnose the leak, and can give you a quote for the necessary repairs.