Q: Leaking pink water fluid towards the front left side of the car.

I accidentally hit my house with the front of my Volkswagen Beetle 04 learning to use a manual transmission. There is very little damage to the bumper, but I noticed a steady drip of pink clear liquid coming from underneath the car on the left side towards the front of my car. I used a plastic tub to catch the liquid and the tub has about two quarts of the liquid in it. What is the possible damage and cost of repair?

It sounds like you may have damaged the radiator. Some coolant is colored green and some is colored reddish-orange, depending on the coolant used. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to conduct a few tests to diagnose the leak, and can give you a quote for the necessary repairs.