Q: Starter parts

Just want to know what ill need to replace a starter besides the starter itself what are the other items iwill need (except tools) for the starter. Thanks.

Hello. You will need all of the bolts for the intake manifold, intake manifold gaskets, and starter bolts. The bolts must be replaced because they are made from aluminum, and are designed for one-time use. Gaskets should always be replaced and not reused, especially on the intake side, to avoid vacuum leaks. If you need assistance with your starter replacement, YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform this task for you.

3. Starter parts