Car struggles to start 2005 switches infiniti slip indica...

Q: Car struggles to start

My car is struggling to start, and the slip light comes on when attempting to start the vehicle. The VDC is set to the off position.

If the car is struggling to start, the most common cause is the battery. If the battery voltage is low, not only would it cause starting issues, but it would not provide the proper voltage to all the car’s traction control systems which might explain the VDC issues. A qualified technician would be able to diagnose why your car is struggling to start.