Q: Excessive brake pedal travel , 2006 Town & Country

Ran over a curb at 20 mph. No tire or wheel damage but sudden increase in brake pedal travel. No external leak. Power brakes engage at same place but go soft - don't fully stop until 90% of pedal travel. Brakes don't pump up unless key is off. Bled the system but no difference. Can I just live with it? What's next to return brake pedal action to normal?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle’s brake problem is not something to live with. The brake system needs to be inspected and repaired, before you continue driving your vehicle. The brake pedal going 90% of its travel could be a bypassing master cylinder. Bypassing is an internal leak, not external. The braking problem may just be coincidental to running over the curb. I recommend having the vehicle’s low brake pedal be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.