Q: My battery's dead and somebody is giving me a jump and it's not working

Is like my car trying to start you can hear it but then It will hurry up and turn off My battery's dead and somebody is giving me a jump and it's not working The batteries trying to start but it won't

A: When jump starting your battery, you need t...

When jump starting your battery, you need to ensure that you have good metal to metal contact on both ends of the jumper cables. It could also be that your battery is toast. I recommend removing your battery and having a local technician take a look. They should be able to fully charge and test your battery. Always check your alternator when you are questioning the battery. A faulty alternator could be the reason your battery will not maintain a charge. If you need to have this this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the charging system and addressing the issue accordingly.