Q: Radiator is leaking

I have a radiator leak. It does not seem to be coming from the radiator. It is leaking underneath the reservoir and dripping off a belt. I suspect it is a leaking hose.

A: Hello! The origin of leaks can sometimes be...

Hello! The origin of leaks can sometimes be difficult to see when they run. A qualified technician will perform a cooling system pressure test, which will show exactly where the leak is coming from. Hoses, thermostat and the radiator, are all common sources of coolant leaks. One of the technicians from YourMechanic in your area will be able to diagnose the cooling leak.