Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-a0stjvjs:173:8

Q: 1990 Porsche 944, starts well, shuts off after a few minutes

The problem with my car started suddenly. There were no warning signs, no noises, no unusual smells. One day, it just shut off. I tried restarting it and it started immediately. However, it would run for several minutes and shut off again. This keeps happening. I checked the fuel system and there is nothing out of the ordinary. I had the spark plugs replaced, along with the temperature sensor, coil, wires, rotor and distributor cap. What might be causing it to keep shutting off?

A: After checking for the proper fuel pressure...

After checking for the proper fuel pressure, have an experienced technician inspect the ignition systems, crankshaft position sensor and distributor pickup coils. A malfunction here will cause a stall, as these devices help the computer determine when to send spark and to which cylinders. If you would like to have this checked, a professional from YourMechanic can inspect the stalling issue and perform necessary tests to have this diagnosed and repaired.