Q: Turn signal flashing quickly. 1996 Oldsmobile Achivea

I just noticed this past week that my left turn signal flashes very quickly. It’s only the turn signal that does this. But when the hazard lights are on it will flash normally. Do you know why it does this? And how can I fix it to flash normally? Thanks.

A: Hello there. A fast flasher is a common fau...

Hello there. A fast flasher is a common fault with the 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva. There are a few potentials causes, such as a failed left side turn signal bulb, a turn signal flasher that is faulty, a failing turn signal stalk, or a faulty tail light assembly. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic will be able to test the turn signal problem and perform needed repairs.