Q: Slow leak on left side of the radiator, no heat

My left side of the radiator has a slow leak, I see some fluid on the left top of radiator, also I don't have heat. Not sure if it's a leak in the radiator or if it's the thermostat. Thanks

The radiator leaking coolant would be the the most important leak to repair first. The thermostat can be checked by watching the temperature on the gauge to see if the temperature gets up near the middle of the gauge and then stabilizes there. If the temperature keeps rising then you most likely need the thermostat replaced along with replacing the radiator to correct the leak and the heater not working. If you need help having this diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to locate the leak and follow through with repairs.

3. Slow leak on left side of the radiator, no heat