Q: I just bought a used 99 Honda Accord V-6 2-door and I noticed steam or smoke coming from under the hood, at a drive thru

1999 Honda Accord V6 temp gauge keeps getting hot,even after filling the reservoir.Not mechanically inclined.Just bought the car yesterday.What should I do?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your 199...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Honda Accord. From what you've described, I think your issue is fairly simple. You probably just need a new thermostat. However, to avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians diagnose your overheating issue and the smoke that's appearing.