Q: P0234 code

asked by on October 12, 2016

I have this code do not know what I need help P0234 code vw passat 2.0tdi automatic 2005

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Trouble code P0234 indicates the powertrain control module (PCM) senses a dangerously high boost pressure from the engine’s forced induction system. Levels of boost in excess of recommended levels can compromise the structural integrity of the engine. If you need help resolving the trouble code, YourMechanic can send out a professional technician to diagnose and/or fix your vehicle at your home or place of business.