Q: 9 codes at onece

I got codes p02195 p02197 p0171 p0174 p0300 p0316 and my cars stall bad wen its cold.. But runs good wen its warm

Hello there. Typically when an engine runs rough when it’s cold, it tends to be due to a problem with the fuel to air ratio not being corrected and fine-tuned by sensors. The OBD-II trouble codes you’ve posted seem to confirm this theory. Specifically, the P2195 code indicates the engine control module (ECM) detecting the O2 sensor signal stuck lean for bank 1 sensor 1. The engine has tried to lean out a rich condition and failed. The other codes and their descriptions can be looked up by typing the code in our article search engine located on this page.

3. 9 codes at onece