my tpms light stays on even though my tires are properly ...

Q: my tpms light stays on even though my tires are properly inflated and all my sensors test that they are all working on the meter

asked by on July 19, 2017

my tpms light stays on even though tires are properly inflated and they all show they are functioning when checked with the meter at discount tires

The system has lost communication with the ECU and you will need to have the system recalibrated using the tech stream to clear and then recalibrate the TPMS system.

Hello, thank you for writing in. On your model, the tire pressure monitoring system should go off automatically. If they are not, you may be having an issue with one or more of the sensors. Before resorting to replacing them or taking to the dealership, make sure that your spare tire is also to spec. They are monitored and often forgotten when people are filling and inspecting tires. For more help with testing your sensors and resolving the light, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.