Q: Which GM pick up rear end has posi, disc brakes and will match my 67 measurements?

I'm switching rear ends, I want posi traction, disc brakes and a match or close to original measurements.

Hi there. The axle from a 2001 Chevrolet Camaro should fit your 67 GMC. The axle is about the width of your original axle and it has disc brakes with the posi loc traction control in the differential. If you need further assistance with swapping the axle out of your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Which GM pick up rear end has posi, disc brakes and will match my 67 measurements?