Q: My car dies randomly when I'm coming to a stop

Whenever I'm driving my car it will die whenever I'm coming to a stop. Doesn't do it all the time but usually. It also has started to do "cooling mode on" it started doing this whenever I got my air conditioner freeon recharged

Hi Destiny. When the AC is turned on or your vehicle is activating a "cooling mode", the engine undergoes a tremendous amount of load. When this occurs, existing problems that can be hidden in most cases will accelerate and cause the issues you’re describing. In most cases, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor or fuel filters / air filters can be the source of starting then stalling. Because there are so many possible components that cause this problem, it’s probably best to first have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car starts then dies inspection. This will permit them to inspect your vehicle and determine why this is occurring, so they can recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. My car dies randomly when I'm coming to a stop