Q: Hi Noe! Happy to talk with you! My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6 engin is leaking the coolant green water. i don t know where?

Hi Noe! Happy to talk with you! My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6 engine is leaking the coolant green water. I don t know where? and overheat now! Also, the radiator's fans doesn't start running quickly to cool down the temperature and the engine overheat even the temperature indicator (on the board) stays always in the middle. Thanks Noe. DOSSEH AHYI

Hi there. It’s quite possible that you have a few things going on with your Grand Caravan that are causing these issues ranging from a damaged thermostat, radiator fan motor, or even an obstruction of coolant inside the heater core. The best advice we could offer is for you to set up an appointment to have one of our local mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an overheating inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the source(s) of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Hi Noe! Happy to talk with you! My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6 engin is leaking the coolant green water. i don t know where?