Q: my audi a4 2004 brake lights are on and speedometer not moving intermittently

asked by on October 12, 2017

my audi a4 2004 ABS and Brake warning lights are on and speedometer not moving intermittently

Your ABS brake system and speedometer require a good clean signal from wheel or transmission speed sensors. Since you have ABS and brake lights on means the computer has detected a fault in one of these sensors or system. You will need to have the computer scanned to get the stored codes and then have the codes diagnosed to find out and isolate the cause of your problems.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr