Q: Is an HDM headlight driver module the same as a relay switch?

GM said the problem could be the Headlight Driver Module (HDM). Is that the same as the Low Beam Relay? Do I need another Quote? Over researched problem and got myself a bit confused, you think....I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Call if you need to. Thanks Barbara

Unfortunately many manufacturers will call a part by one name while call it something else. However a module is a computer and a relay is more like a switch. If they recommended a module it is likely a computer failure.

3. Is an HDM headlight driver module the same as a relay switch?