Q: Automatic window off track

The driver's side electric window is off track. Also, the driver side front door won't open from the inside.

Usually when a window falls off of the track something has happened to the window regulator. The window regulator holds the window in place and is moved up and down by the window motor. This motor is then controlled by the window switch. If the window switch or the window motor burn out, the window will not be able to move. Also, if any damage occurs to the wiring harness, the power can no longer flow through the system enabling it. A diagnostic inspection of your windows should be carried out by a qualified technician in order efficiently get to the source of your concerns. As for your door, there are many mechanical issues that can cause this problem, a mechanic can properly diagnose and figure out why your door only opens from the inside.