Q: Wheel stud replacement

I have a rusted, stuck broken rear passenger side wheel stud, which is impossible to remove

A: Nothing is impossible to remove. It might b...

Nothing is impossible to remove. It might be a pain in the neck and require specialized tools. If you fill out a repair inquiry specifying whether it is the lug nut that is stuck or whether you are actually trying to remove the threaded stud from the hub, then that would help. If it is simply a stuck lug nut, that is usually readily removed. If you have to replace a stud, sometimes the wheel hub has to be removed. Other times, the stud can just be pressed out while the hub remains on the car. If you would like to have this taken care of, have a local technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform the wheel stud replacement for you at your home or office.