Q: Replacement oxygen sensor going dead

My replacement oxygen sensor keeps going dead at stop lights.

Hello. I need more information in order to pinpoint this concern as your vehicles V6 engine comes equipped with 4 oxygen sensors. I need to know whether or not the concern is turning on the Check Engine light, making the vehicle run rough, maybe an audible noise whenever this happens. Generally, a failing oxygen sensor will illuminate the check engine and/or cause some drivability concern such as running rough or poor fuel economy. I recommend you start by going to the shop that replaced the sensor and check for a possible warranty. Since you mentioned it was a replacement sensor, it may be a defected part. If there is no warranty on the part, I would have your vehicle inspected by a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, and having the sensor replaced if needed.