Q: Can you diagnose my car without a check engine light?

Car starts up and runs fine when cold. When the car warms up it will not restart for 30 minutes +. Car has no CEL on. What could this possibly be. I would love to have someone one out to check it today.

A: Hi there. In short, yes; it's possible ...

Hi there. In short, yes; it's possible to diagnose a problem with a vehicle even if the check engine light does not illuminate. A professional mechanic would start by downloading any error codes store in your 2005 Ford Explorer's computer. Once they have some data, they will begin their car is hard to start inspection; which will include a top-rated mobile mechanic who will come to your home or office to determine the source and cause of the hard to start issue, ​and will then provide a detailed inspection report that includes the scope and cost of the necessary repairs.