Q: .Airbag light stays on and I never had an accident.

I never had accident .Yesterday I drove off road for approximately 3 kilometers. While driving following problem occurred. My airbag light lit up steady when I turn my steering left or right but when I drive straight the light is off, maximum it's observed as said. Kindly advise how to reset it.

Hi there. First you should get a code reader and check the engine codes to see what the airbag light is on for. This will point you in the right direction for a diagnostic procedure. Most of the time the seat belt sensors for the driver and passenger seats get worn out and do not register when buckling up the belt. In this case, the seat belt sensors are replaced and the airbag light goes out. If you need further assistance with your airbag light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. .Airbag light stays on and I never had an accident.