Q: My Check Engine Light is on - 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250

asked by on November 14, 2016

Hi my check engine light has been turning on and off for the past 2 weeks. Last 3 days it turns on everyday. Also sometimes when i start the car it cranks before starting and when it starts it kind of shakes. I am very worried a d afraid it will be something very expensive to fix. :(

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are a variety of reasons the check engine light may come on. Unfortunately, this generally requires hooking the car up to a scanning tool to download any potential faulty codes in the computer that may indicate more specifically what may be causing the check engine light to come on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your symptoms and determine what may be causing the check engine light to come on.