Q: My Check Engine Light is on - 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250

Hi my check engine light has been turning on and off for the past 2 weeks. Last 3 days it turns on everyday. Also sometimes when i start the car it cranks before starting and when it starts it kind of shakes. I am very worried a d afraid it will be something very expensive to fix. :(

There are a variety of reasons the check engine light may come on. Unfortunately, this generally requires hooking the car up to a scanning tool to download any potential faulty codes in the computer that may indicate more specifically what may be causing the check engine light to come on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your symptoms and determine what may be causing the check engine light to come on.

3. My Check Engine Light is on - 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250