Q: Truck has a wrench light and won't clean exhaust filter

I changed the oil, oil filter, and both fuel filters. after I finished I drove the truck about 30mins and the truck tried to clean the exhaust filter. that light stayed on for 5 seconds then the wrench light came on and stays on. I went home and hooked up the code reader and it didn't give any codes. I started driving again and the same thing happened again. how do I get the wrench light to go away? did I screw up putting the fuel filters in?

Hello. If the wrench light is coming on, then there is an issue that the computer is seeing. Some generic scan tools cannot read the correct codes in the computer. I use a Ford scan tool on this. It sounds like it may from a fuel pressure issue from the fuel filter change, or it may be something different. If it is the exhaust filter then it may need to be replaced or baked to clean it. If you need to have this engine light issue resolved, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the warning light and have it repaired accordingly.