Q: Crank no start

I'm having some trouble with my truck starting seen a post where says your a certified mechanic so figured I'd asking u.Its a 99 chevy suburban has a new crate moter in it I just dont drive it much.took it to the store one day to get gas and kinda got on it a little and it died and hasn't started since.Had to get it towed to my house.Iv replace plugs and wires,new cam shaft sensor,distributer cap and button,new fuel filter.still no start.it turns over then backfires kinda white smoke out breather.no check engine light

Hi there. The issue seems to have a misfire with the spark plugs and wires. The smoke that is coming out of the breather on the intake or valve covers is caused by the fuel burning on the exhaust stroke. I recommend replacing the spark plugs and spark plug wires and checking the timing on the plug wires from the distributor to the spark plugs.

If you need further assistance with your engine misfiring, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: Crank no start