Q: Power seat not moving forwards or backwards

The driver's seat power switch doesn't work to move the seat forward or backward.

Hi. The power seat has different motors that control the seat’s movement. One moves the seat forward and back, another up and down, and another for tilting. All the motors work separately but connect to the same switch. The switch would have to be checked to see if it is operating correctly before replacing the motor. You may have a bad switch or a motor issue. I would recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the seat problem.

3. Power seat not moving forwards or backwards