Q: My car drives in 1 and 2 but does not drive in d.. it does go into reverse Chevy Tahoe

My Tahoe drives in 1 and 2 but does not drive in d...IT DOES BACK UP PROPERLY...WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM

Hello - most likely problem for this "no go" condition is a failure of the forward sprag (a one-way clutch) in the transmission. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car drives in 1 and 2 but does not drive in d.. it does go into reverse Chevy Tahoe