Q: The reduced engine power light is on 2005 Saturn Vue

What i can do to fixed

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - there is a Technical Service Bulletin (#251079), associating wiring problems with a Check Engine problem code and Reduced Power behavior. Check with your Saturn service center for further information on this condition. If this is not the source, I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you have a warning light on typically you start by having the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. With that information you can attempt to pinpoint the component that is causing the issue. Typically a loss of power is an issue with the fuel or exhaust systems, but it can come up for other reasons as well. If you get more than one system that is setting a code, you will want to find out what they have in common. Only further testing will tell. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.