Q: Message come up Reduce engine power

Car won't go More than 30 mph , then the light come on " reduced engine power " then " stop engine light "

Car has New motor with mileage at 12056

Reduced Power light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A reduced power light usually indicates a fairly serious problem with the throttle system. When this light illuminates the vehicle will often go into a “safe mode”, which will severely limit the speed of the car and in some cases will render the vehicle un-drivable. Since the Reduced Power light can trigger for a number of different reasons, tracking down the exact cause is extremely important, if the vehicle is not properly diagnosed and repaired, the Reduced Power light will trigger again, putting the vehicle in safe mode; which is why you’re GMC can only accelerate to 30 mph. The best way to resolve this issue is to have professional mobile mechanic complete a reduced power light inspection.