Q: After changing leaky valve cover gaskets and oil, I'm getting a rattle under cover and oil light and buzzer is now on 2000 Chrysler Town and Country

I bought a 2000 Town & Country 3.8 liter. Of course it had a few problems. I had to change out the valve cover gasket in the front cause it was leaking badly, and changed the oil. It took awhile till the next day. That night it rained a little. Van was under my carport but I saw it got a few rain drops on head. Friend told me I'll need to spray it with a drying spray to keep valves from, I think he said unseating. Anyway I just dried it. Finished repair and test drove it was fine. Then another drive up town it began to rattle under the front cover and the red oil dash light came on and what I guess is a warning buzzer.
What do I do?

Hello. If you are getting this light and noise then you have low oil pressure. I would drain the oil and change the filter as it is possible that you got a bad oil filter. If the problem persists then you may have a bad oil pump. This needs to be checked so that you do not have any engine damage.

3. After changing leaky valve cover gaskets and oil, I'm getting a rattle under cover and oil light and buzzer is now on 2000 Chrysler Town and Country