Q: Catalyctic chugging issues

My calactic converter was plugged causing my car to turn off and chugg. I removed it and was temporaily puttinf straight pipe on after i did that. The car had no power and and was acting like it was going to stall

Hello.

If the issue started after the catalytic converter was removed, then it may be possible that the issue is related to the removal of the converter.

For many vehicles, the catalytic converter plays an important role in engine performance. If the converter is removed, it may disrupt the exhaust system back pressure, which can negatively affect engine performance.

It may also be possible that an exhaust leak developed when the cat was removed. I would recommend reinstalling the cat to see if that may perhaps solve the issue.

3. Catalyctic chugging issues