Q: Cable harness worn

The cable harness worn away. It was cut by the front passenger tire due to a damaged/missing inner fender cowling.

Depending on how much the harness was damaged, a replacement might be necessary. There could also be secondary damage from non-insulated wires touching each other after the harness was cut. If it was only a few wires, the harness might be repairable. A qualified mechanic who can perform a visual inspection of your electrical system can determine what repairs are necessary for this issue.