Q: Blinker flashes as if I have a bulb out

My truck is having some problems in the electrical system. After my mechanic changed the bulbs, the problem came back. My blinker is causing odd things to happen, like both of my tail lights blinking and also the front ones. It's only happening in the left blinker. What is causing this and what should I do to get it fixed?

The problem is in the turn signal switch. The switch may be shorting out to the other circuits when you put the switch to the left. I recommend replacing the turn signal switch. As some vehicles that have an air bag will require a special process to change to this switch, this job should be done by a qualified mechanic.

3. Blinker flashes as if I have a bulb out