Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

Q: Noise

Hey there: It's very common for power steering systems to be low on fluid after a replacement; which could be the source of your noise. However, this noise appears to be closer to a serpentine or drive belt issue; perhaps...

Q: Hit a bump at 70 miles an hour, started jerking very badly when stopped, worse when the A/C is on, has trouble changing gears.

You may have a misfiring cylinder. If the spark plug boots are getting oil on them from a leaking valve cover or you have one or more ignition coils breaking down and not firing then this can be the problem....

Q: High RPM in drive and slowly picks up to 50 mph

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that you have already addressed many of the possible sources of the issue. A few other things I would check are the throttle position sensor and the fuel injectors. The throttle...