Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

Q: Rewired my spark plugs 4-1-5-2-6-3 all correct. When I turn on the truck it sounds normal the first 2 seconds then it starts sound

The firing order for this engine is 142536 and not 415263. You need to correct this and then the engine may run better. The order is clockwise 142536.

Q: Loses power 60 mph

Hi! I believe your problems are unrelated and not caused by one another. I think it's more so awkward timing that both present problems than anything else. You may be in need of a tune-up. I suggest that you have...

Q: Going over 60 my rpm meter goes up and down and van starts slowing down why?

Hi. Without being there to inspect, road test, and diagnose the actual problem, it's hard for me to give you an accurate solution to this. However, at first glance, the RPM acceleration issue appears to be a problem with the...