Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

Q: Sputtering

Hi there. It sounds like you have a restriction in the exhaust. When this occurs the exhaust cannot flow which keeps the turbo from spinning as it should. It can also occur if the manifold pressure sensor is not reading...

Q: Can a power steering leak make a car jerk?

If the fluid level is low, or there are other faults such as a loose power steering pump drive belt, you might experience that effect, that is jerking and/or lack of smoothness in the steering feedback that you feel when...

Q: I went to start it and it turns over but just wont start

Your Jimmy most likely has a week fuel pump. A cold motor needs more fuel to run than a fully warmed motor. With this motor you can add fuel to get it started. I suggest starter fluid because it can...