Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

3. Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

Q: My ac compressor belt doesn't grip it seized up on and off then it went up in smoken caught fire now is it the compressed itself

There are more problems here than just a seized pulley and a broken belt. You mention broke or burned plug wires and problems with spark plugs. I would recommend having a mechanic come and first check out why the belt...

Q: My 2002 Ford Crown Victoria is acting like it want to go, even though I'm not pressing on the gas

Hello. The most common cause of the high engine idle accompanied with a delayed acceleration will be a vacuum leak in most cases. This engine gets vacuum leaks on the vacuum connection on the intake manifold for the PCV hose....

Q: Jerking when accelerating (after slowing down).

Hi there. From my experience with this vehicle the issue is almost always a failure in the throttle body. It is very common for the throttle body to have an intermittent failure and for it to run like this. Most...