Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

Q: CHT Sensor location

The cylinder head sensor is on the passenger side head in the back of the head under the intake manifold. In order to replace the sensor the manual states it is required to remove the intake manifold for access to...

Q: Hesitation of the transmission before downshifting

The transmissions in older vehicles have a cable hooked to the transmission and the throttle and when you stepped down on the throttle, you manually moved a valve in the transmission and the downshift happened pretty quickly. Now, the...

Q: I have a 2004 Buick Rendevouz that doesn't want to start. At first, it had a hesitation problem and it died at low rp

The camshaft position sensor will make the engine run but poorly. Check the crankshaft position sensor to see if its damaged or unplugged. A damaged crankshaft position sensor will cause a no spark condition. If you need further assistance with...