Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

3. Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

Q: Fuel pump/filter replacements no fix for fuel delivery problem - 1982 Ford F-100

It may be time for a new carburetor if this one has clogged. You have the option of rebuilding it as well. Have an experienced technician assist you in checking for the proper fuel pressure from the pump. Also, if...

Q: clarinet noise 80 mph

Hi, there may be too much air coming through the cabin air filter inlet located in the engine bay, and the turbulence of it causes the clarinet sound. I suggest that the condition of the cabin air filter is checked...

Q: Poor idling, hesitation on acceleration, and oil on spark plugs.

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. Oil on the spark plugs can be caused by a few different things. If you also found oil in the spark plug...