Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

3. Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

Q: Engine noise when I press gas pedal

You most likely have a warped exhaust manifold that has caused one of the studs holding the manifold to the cylinder head to break. When this happens you will get a loud exhaust leak that can be quite annoying. I...

Q: automatic gear box problem

An issue felt after your transmission's gear is changed is going to be a problem with the valve body or the valve servos, as it could be binding before gear changed. I recommend having the system scanned and pressure tested...

Q: My car reduced speed and increase at the same time even on the motion

Hi there. The description you have given, appears to be a fuel starvation issue. Surging and bucking upon acceleration could be a fuel pump problem. Not knowing what year your Toyota is, it may have an external fuel filter that...