Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

3. Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

Q: Car loses power, Check Engine Light is on, codes for EVAP system leak

If you have an air leak in the EVAP system then the MAP sensor will not be able to determine the air density, and the MAF sensor will not be able to determine the volume of air entering the engine...

Q: Slow/no acceleration high RPMs

Hey there. When the transmission control module detects a problem (i.e. faulty sensors, low fluid, etc.) the Check Engine Light will come on, and it will go into a "limp" mode. This limp mode will cause the car to drive...

Q: Q: My car jerks when I accelerate

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this...