Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

3. Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

Q: No power to the fuel pump. 2002 Ford F150

Hello - check for a voltage drop coming out of the [fuel pump relay](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/is-my-fuel-pump-working (in the battery junction box/fuse box underhood). That is the one link in the electrical path you don't mention checking/replacing. A failed fuel pump relay may...

Q: High temperature with acceleration - 2013 Dodge Challenger

Hello there, under all driving condition your 2013 Dodge Charger, the temperature should not rise outside normal operating temperatures. If the engine is getting hot during acceleration, then there is likely a problem. The most common faults would be a...

Q: When stopped at traffic light. My car hesitates and pops in the engine compartment unless you hold down the gas pedal.

Hello there, many faults will cause a popping noise in the engine compartment of your 1998 GMC jimmy. You have done well replacing the spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. If the problem is still there after all those repairs...