Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

Q: How do you remove the rear center fold down cup holder/armrest located in seat?

You will have to look around the seat for a small cover that will hide the fasteners or fold the seats down and try to gain access from the back underneath the upholstery. It can be done without tearing the...

Q: Engine light is on and sometimes the power in the engine reduces

I believe that the speedometer needle going up as the car is started is a factory feature that was added by Chevrolet on purpose. As for the acceleration issue, I would recommend having the vehicle scanned for trouble codes with...

Q: Where does the vent line from front of the gas tank go?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The vent line or EVAP tube the comes from the gas tank is typically routed to the intake manifold. The intake manifold is where the air is mixed with the fuel before it reaches the...