Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

From a stop, when accelerating the car seems to have a sputter, this is constant. Dealership claims it's normal for Ecoboost models.

3. Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

Q: Throttle position sensor - 1994 Ford F-150

Hello. The only thing to do is to verify that the TPS was installed in the correct position. Make sure you did not put the little blade on the throttle body behind instead of in front of the sensor blades....

Q: Intermittently, car has high-pitched screeching in area of wheels

Hello. Your problem is likely due to abnormal wear on the pads or rotors. If there are grooves or pits in the pads or rotors a noise may develop but the noise may not always be present. There's also a...

Q: Jerking when accelerating (after slowing down).

Hi there. From my experience with this vehicle the issue is almost always a failure in the throttle body. It is very common for the throttle body to have an intermittent failure and for it to run like this. Most...