Coolant leak on 2005 Audi A4 2.0L petrol but no engine ov...

Q: Coolant leak on 2005 Audi A4 2.0L petrol but no engine overheating

I’m enquiring about a problem with my Audi A4 2005 sedan 2.0L Recently bought it and coolant warning flash went off soon after so I went and bought some premix Nulon coolant that’s suppose to be good with any car from Supercheap Auto, let the engine cool down and put the coolant in. I Started up the car and let it sit for about 3-5mins with the AC on and the warning light flashed again. Checked the bottom of the car and all the coolant was on the floor with a minimal amount left in the actual tank. Drove it home (1hr trip) and the warning light came on about 3 times only after slowing down or coming to a complete stop at a light but it would only last for a minute or two. No overheating occurred and the temp on the dash was better than average. No smoke. No weird noises. What would be the best option from here?

Kind regards

You will need to have the cooling system pressure tested to locate the leak. You may have a water pump leaking or a hose that is leaking.