Q: Car won't go in reverse and died.

After coming home one day, I put the car in reverse to back up, and nothing happened. The car was running and no Check Engine lights were on. So, I left it sitting while I unloaded the car. When I came back out to start the car, it wouldn't start. The battery is still charged.

A: Your transmission is electronically control...

Your transmission is electronically controlled, a very likely cause that would prevent the transmission from shifting into reverse and then prevent the vehicle from starting is the transmission range switch. My recommendation is to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and install a new transmission range switch if the switch tests faulty.