I have a 2002 Toyota Corolla and I'm having hesitation is...

Q: I have a 2002 Toyota Corolla and I'm having hesitation issues coming from a stop. I have tried everything to try and fix it. I hav

asked by on October 24, 2017

Hesitation when coming from a stop. Rpms doesnt move very much and then after about 3 seconds it takes off. I've had the O2 sensors replaced, catalytic converter, MAF sensor changed, fuel injectors cleaned, valve cover gasket replaced, transmission fluid changed, new spark plugs. If i turn the car off and back on, the problem goes away. CEL is in because i have a bad Canister Vent Valve Solenoid.

The check engine light should be checked again to see if additional codes are stored. The purge canister vent solenoid may be causing the engine to get extra fumes and can cause the hesitation from a start if you are not getting any other codes stored in computer and should replace purge valve if it is leaking.