Q: P0732 p0734 p0744 is there one solution to these 3 codes?

Hi, i was driving one day and came to a stop sign. Went to drive 1st gear over shifted little high. Then it would slip out of second as if it went into neutral. When that happend wrench light came on. I parked it and read codes. P0732 p0734 p0744. Is it possible that p0744 is causing the other 2 to go off. And of so what are my possible causes?

As you know, code P0744 relates to the torque converter and the "lockup" function that locks the transmission into a fixed gear at a certain point based upon certain metrics and inputs. When the required amount of lockup is not reached, this may cause the computer to store the code P0744. This may be what has caused the code P0734 to also be stored as a result of the ECM and TCM not reading the proper amount of engine speed relative to the speed detected by the transmission sensor. Code P0732 relates to the fact that the ECM is seeing a difference between the rotational speed of the transmission output speed sensor and the RPM speed input sensor. This may also be a result of code P0744. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect the vehicle.

3. P0732 p0734 p0744 is there one solution to these 3 codes?