Q: Maintenance other

I have a 2014 Infiniti Q50 I'm getting a maintence other sign I just got a oil change it has 26995 miles on iT

When routine service or maintenance is due the ECU activates this warning light to let you know. However, in most cases, the light needs to be cleared after the service manually. If you look in your owner manual, you should find the instructions for clearing service lights. If you’d prefer to have a professional mobile mechanic help you with this, contact our team and inquire for a service light inspection to be completed at your location.