Q: ABS/brake lights on

The ABS and brake lights are on. I believe it's the ABS module. I've had both the front wheel HUB assemblies replaced.

Typically when a vehicle has the ABS light appear on, the brake light will appear right along with it. When this happens, the next step would be to use a automotive scanner to communicate with the ABS module. This will allow it to read what is causing the light to come on. If you believe the ABS module to be the problem it is best to have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, stop by and confirm this is the cause of your ABS light being on, as ABS modules can be costly to replace.

3. ABS/brake lights on