Q: What is the average labor cost to replace the engine in a 1997 lexis es3000

Avg labor cost to replace the engine

It takes about 15 hours to remove the engine on the 1997 ES300 and substitute another one. That figure does not include ANY time for rebuilding or re-conditioning. It is based simply on removing the complete engine from the vehicle and substituting an already assembled substitute engine. To obtain an "average" cost for your region, simply multiple the number of hours times your local area labor rate. To illustrate, if a mechanic were to charge $75 an hour, the labor cost would come to $1,125. Your likely actual cost will be higher if any other vehicle components must be reconditioned or repaired in the course of an engine replacement. Often on older vehicles, once you start dissembling components, additional issues crop up. YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can perform engine swaps. Please simply inquire based on your locale. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. What is the average labor cost to replace the engine in a 1997 lexis es3000