Q: Truck turns over but doesn't start

My truck turns over but does not start. I suspect the fuel filter.

A: It is quite possible that the fuel filter i...

It is quite possible that the fuel filter is what is causing your no start issue. If the fuel filter becomes clogged with debris, the fuel pressure at the fuel rail will decrease due to the restriction. If the fuel pressure drops too much, the vehicle will not start or have a hard time staying running. I would recommend having your fuel filter replaced by a certified technician. If the fuel pressure is low and the fuel filter replacement does not fix your issue, the fuel pump is likely the cause. Even if the fuel filter replacement does not fix the problem, it is not a waste of time nor money, because a well-maintained fuel filter is always beneficial for the car. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, assist you with diagnosis and repair of your car's no-start issue.