Q: Brakes making a grinding noise after car is in reverse. And put it in drive brakes grind for about 2 car lenghts then a thud

Brakes make a grinding noisr after car is in reverse and shift to drive. Brake pads rotors and caliper brackets wrre changed.

It sounds like the caliper brackets may have been misaligned when replaced. Some brake calipers are designed to "float" meaning they will slide along a small path to allow for movement in the wheels when changing gears or shifting movement in the car. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. Brakes making a grinding noise after car is in reverse. And put it in drive brakes grind for about 2 car lenghts then a thud