Q: How do you tilt the steering wheel?

How do you tilt the steering wheel?

Your car is equipped with a tilt steering feature that lets you adjust the angle of the steering wheel. This provides you with the means to customize your driving position for your height and other preferences. Here’s how to do it:

1. Locate the locking lever on the underside of the steering column.
  2. Move the lever down to unlock the steering wheel.
  3. Tilt the wheel to your desired position.
  4. Move the lever back up to lock the wheel in place.

Tips

• Your vehicle does NOT have a telescoping steering wheel. It can only be tilted.

• Don’t adjust the steering wheel while driving. It can cause you to lose control of the vehicle.

• Make sure to lock the lever back in place when you’re done or the wheel will tilt while you’re driving.

3. How do you tilt the steering wheel?