Q: I have coolant leaking from the side of my reservoir tank when I try to fill , as well as steam.

I also have a leak from the bottom of my engine, idk where it may be coming from.

To estimate a variety of leaks please request a leak inspection/diagnostic. If coolant is leaking from the reservoir, the reservoir may be cracked; if so, YourMechanic can replace the reservoir. If the leak from the bottom of the engine is also coolant, the source could be a hose, the water pump, a thermostat housing or other cooling system component. If the leak is oil, there could be one or more leak points. Without pre-cleaning the engine, it is possible to put a fluorescent dye into the engine oil, run the engine, and then use a UV detection light to see the tagged (fluorescent) oil as it leaks out. A certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform the leak inspection/diagnostic and then let you know of your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• I have coolant leaking from the side of my reservoir tank when I try to fill , as well as steam.