One of my front side lights won't turn on. honda parking ...

Q: One of my front side lights won't turn on.

asked by on December 14, 2016

In the front and sorry if I don't use the proper names because I don't know what they are called. But from my front lights the side on which is always my turning light won't turn on but if I were to put my turning light on it does turn on. But it won't if I just turn my full front lights on and I have already went to change my bulb and I don't know what could be the issue.

The front lights will have a dual filament light bulb that will use the same bulb for the running lights and for the turn signal light. If you notice the parking (running ) light does not work in one front bulb then replace the bulb first since this is common. If problem persists then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic look at the light wiring plug and replace it if it is burnt or not making contact to bulb.