Q: One of my front side lights won't turn on.

In the front and sorry if I don't use the proper names because I don't know what they are called. But from my front lights the side on which is always my turning light won't turn on but if I were to put my turning light on it does turn on. But it won't if I just turn my full front lights on and I have already went to change my bulb and I don't know what could be the issue.

The front lights will have a dual filament light bulb that will use the same bulb for the running lights and for the turn signal light. If you notice the parking (running ) light does not work in one front bulb then replace the bulb first since this is common. If problem persists then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic look at the light wiring plug and replace it if it is burnt or not making contact to bulb.

3. One of my front side lights won't turn on.