Q: Can you please tell me where the auto trans output speed sensor is located. Some people tell me it is under the batter?

I just need to know if it's under the battery or if I have to drop the trans pan. PLEASE HELP ME

You will need to drop the transmission pan and it’s located above the valve body.

If you need some assistance with its replacement, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help diagnose any issues with your sensor and help you replace it accordingly. Best of luck.

• Can you please tell me where the auto trans output speed sensor is located. Some people tell me it is under the batter?